Mission Statement: To provide with integrity, the most reliable, comprehensive and timely imaging studies for our patients and referring practitioners.
Escondido Imaging is the leading provider of comprehensive CT (computed tomography) and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) in the San Diego North County inland region.
- Established in 1985
- Physician owned and managed
- The first MRI in San Diego North County
- First 40 detector high speed CT in San Diego County
- First 18 channel high field MRI in San Diego County
- First Open MRI system in San Diego North County
- First comprehensive non-invasive cardiac imaging program
- Breast MRI with CADstream™ imaging processing and analysis
- MRI Guided Breast Biopsy capability
- Registered nurse on site
About Our Radiologists
Escondido Imaging is staffed by board certified, experienced, caring and professional Radiologists from Valley Radiology Consultants Medical Group (VRC). VRC has served the San Diego North County for over 40 years. Many of our radiologists have completed fellowships (sub-specialty training) related to MRI and CT imaging and all exceed required continuing education requirements.
All CT and MRI studies are supervised and interpreted by Valley Radiology physicians. Our Radiologists are available for physician and patient consultation – we are responsive to your questions and concerns. Radiologists work closely with your primary care practitioner and review the order for your exam before it is performed to ensure the most appropriate study protocol is designed to best address your symptoms or medical question. Studies are interpreted in a timely manner and both the report and images are promptly available for referring physician review.
To review the qualifications, credentials and biographies of our physicians, visit: http://www.valleyrad.com/physicians.htm#.